Yay! Another Old School Blogging meme! These really are a lot of fun and so very easy to do…. are you joining in on the fun? You should.
List of Fives Meme
Five Things I Have a Passion For
1. Chocolate – do I really need to say more?
2. Cooking/baking – this is one of the things that relaxes me. I don’t know what it is about cooking and baking that does it but it does and if I could I’d own a bakery or small cafe.
3. My family – all of my family is important to me. My parent, my husband, and of course my kids.
4. Reading – this has to be one of my absolute favorite past times and can read for hours on end.
5. Social media – I love what social media has done for me, how it’s changed the way I think about the internet, and how it’s brought new friends into my life.
Five Things I Would Like to do Before I Die
1. See all of my kids happily married & a house full of kids.
3. Bake for a living
4. Take a week long vacation somewhere gorgeous with only my husband
5. Own my dream home – this one is the long shot for sure!
Five Things I Say A Lot
2. What in the world are you doing?
3. What did I just say?
4. What do you want for dinner? – the question that never gets answered but they’ll complain if it’s something that they don’t like.
Five Books and/or Magazines I Have Read Lately
1. Birthright – Nora Roberts
2. Beautiful Creatures -
3. The War Brides Club – Soraya Lane
4. Eating Well
5. How to talk to girls at parties – Neil Gaimen
Five Favorite Movies (maybe you’ve seen them Five times…)
1. Wedding Singer
2. 16 Candles
3. Breakfast Club
4. Lord of the Rings
5. Breakfast at Tiffany’s/Roman Holiday
Five Places I Would Love to Travel
4. Grand Teton National Park
5. Yosemite National Park
Five People I Invite to do this Meme
And just for good measure….
Okay, so maybe I didn’t follow the rules very well but I didn’t want to leave people out and I couldn’t stop at just 5 so 7 seemed like a good compromise.
Aside from that I was wrong.. it wasn’t all that easy because thinking about 5 things that you want to do before you die is hard. It’s something that I really haven’t given much thought to either.
Okay, enjoy your Friday and the weekend!