I couldn’t think of anything really good to write about today and I threw this in as a draft when I saw Theta Mom’s post just like it (Yes, I borrowed it… she said it was ok). I thought that it was a pretty cool idea any way and was going to create this awesome inforgraphic for it, but that proved to be really time consuming… and I was feeling lazy. I did add some pretty color to it though!
So here you go…. a bunch of random questions and my answers… all about me.
1. Were you named after anyone?
Why yes I was! Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
2. When was the last time you cried?
Hmm… I honestly do not remember.
3. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes, I do. I like to write and use a good pen & paper still.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
I like the good stuff… maybe some peppered turkey.
5. Do you have kids?
Umm… have you read my blog before? Yes. 4.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
I think so. Honestly, who would say no?
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Me? Never…. (wait, you can’t hear my tone can you? crap… yes, I use it a lot)
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
No, they threatened to close my throat so they were ripped out when I was 4.
9. Would you like to bungee jump?
No. Never. Not in a million years.
10. What is your favorite cereal?
I like cereal that isn’t coated in fake fruity flavors or 2 lbs of sugar. Lately, I’ve been eating Quaker Oatmeal Squares.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No, because most of them don’t tie.
12. Do you think you are strong?
I suppose that it depends on what you mean when you say strong… physically? I’m okay. Mentally? Depends on the day.
13. What is your favorite ice cream?
Just a plain vanilla. Smooth, creamy, and simple. Now this is not to say that I don’t love a dark, creamy, chocolate… I do! There is just something about vanilla.
14. What is the first thing that you notice about people?
What they’re wearing.
15. Red or pink?
16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself?
My utter lack of willpower.
17. Who do you miss the most?
My mom. No, she isn’t dead. She’s just made the choice to live her life apart from her family.
18. What is the technique that you need to work on most?
I need to learn to speak up more. I have the tendency to keep my mouth shut even when I know that I should speak up.
19. What color shoes are you wearing?
I’m not wearing shoes.
20. What is the last thing you ate?
Veggie stir fry with tofu.
21. What are you listening to right now?
The State of the Union speech.
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Purple. I love purple. Not lilac.. not lavender… not some off shade of violet. Just a true purple.
23. Favorite smells?
Fresh laundry. Crisp leaves in the fall. Apple pie baking in the oven. Babies.
24. How important are your political views to you?
I’m not a political person. But my views are important to me just as yours are important to you.
25. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
Both as long as there isn’t snow there.
26. Favorite sport to watch?
On TV… Football. In person… whatever my kids are playing.
27. Hair color?
Brown with a bit of silver.
28. Eye color?
29. Do you wear contacts?
30. Favorite food?
31. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings. Do you think that there is such a thing as a scary movie with a happy ending?
32. Last movie you watched?
33. What color shirt are you wearing?
Pink flannel jammies with teddy bears on them. #DontJudge
34. Summer or winter?
35. Favorite dessert?
Chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate.
36. Strength training or cardio?
Both, because I need them both to get where I want to be.
37. Computer or television?
Again, both. It depends on what I’m doing and how much attention it requires.
38. What book are you reading right now?
The Winter Witch – AWESOME book so far too!
39. What is on your mouse pad?
Funny story… I actually have one at work because my mouse refuses to work on any surface without it even though it’s new.
40. Favorite sound?
Silence. Soft baby signs. My kids getting along.
41. Favorite genre of music?
I really like a lot of different kids of music. Picking a favorite genre is to hard.
42. What is the farthest you’ve been from home?
I’m lame… Arizona or Niagara Falls I suppose is the farthest.
43. Do you have a special talent?
I just said I’m lame… so no.
44. Where were you born?
Dearborn Heights, Michigan
45. Where are you living now?
I’m still here in Michigan.
46. What color is your house?
47. What color is your car?
48. Do you like answering 48 questions?
Sure! They’re not really challenging.
So there you have it. 48 random questions and answers all about me.
What about you? Do you feel up to answering them?